FEELING FRAZZLED BY YOUR PHOTOS?
Sign up for our FREE Photo Tips Mini-Course and discover how to overcome the 5 most common stumbling blocks getting in the way of your organizing journey.
ARE YOU OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS?
Whether you've got piles of traditional photographs or your hard drive is loaded with digital photos, trying to organize years and years worth of pictures can leave you feeling unglued!
- Have you got years and years’ worth of photos that have never even made it out of the film developers’ envelopes?
- Do you have old magnetic photo albums that are turning yellow and damaging your photographs?
- Are you up to your eyeballs in shoeboxes and stashes of photos that are a jumbled mess?
- Wondering how you’ll ever manage to organize the old photos you’ve inherited when you’re already frazzled by your own collection?
- Do you have piles of memorabilia and newspaper articles you want to save but don't know how to safely store?
- Feeling frustrated by rummaging through your piles in search of a special photograph only to come up empty handed?
- Have you slowed down or even stopped your picture taking because you just don't know where you'd put any more photos?
- Are you fed up with feeling overwhelmed and guilty about your out-of-control photo collection?
How It All Began...
A journey to remember . . .
In 1998, when we had five kids under the age of five between us, we thought it would be fun to start a business teaching other people how to scrapbook. Before we knew it, we were developing photo organizing products and teaching ourselves how to build a website and market through the World Wide Web (back in the EARLY days of the internet). (Read more…)
Giving Back To Our Community
We are proud to be able to give back to an organization that is near and dear to our hearts. Camp Sunshine, a retreat for critically ill children and their families, is located in our beautiful Lakes Region Area. Please read more about this wonderful organization and learn how you can share the love!